Focus VOD - DVR HDTV 2012 Study Provides a Profile of Users/Subscribers for Each of the Services
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cklbb/focus_vod_dvr) has announced the addition of the "Focus VOD - DVR HDTV 2012" report to their offering.
Taken from our annual syndicated study, State of Cable and Digital Media 2012, the FOCUS: VOD, DVR, HDTV 2012 report presents data on subscription, usage of, and satisfaction with VOD, DVR, and HD services.
The FOCUS: VOD, DVR, HDTV 2012 report presents data on subscription, usage of, and satisfaction with VOD, DVR, and HD services. It also provides a profile of users/subscribers for each of these services:
- 204 VOD users;
- 406 DVR subscribers;
- 433 HD subscribers.
The data reported come from our annual syndicated study State of Cable and Digital Media 2012.
- 1,000 telephone interviews among heads of TV household (including multichannel subscribers (cable, satellite, FiOS TV, and U-verse TV) and non-multichannel subscribers); fielded in January/February 2012.
- The survey was conducted among a stratified random sample using cable systems as the primary sampling unit. The data are representative of all TV homes in cable-homes passed areas.
Key Topics Covered:
1) VOD, DVR, and HD Services: Penetration
2) VOD and DVR Services: Usage
3) VOD and HD Services: Satisfaction
4) Users/Subscribers of VOD, DVR, and HD: Programming Profile
5) Users/Subscribers of VOD, DVR, and HD: Technology Profile
6) Users/Subscribers of VOD, DVR, and HD: Demographic Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cklbb/focus_vod_dvr
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Cable (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=67&campaign_id=6cklbb)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Satellite Spotlight's Homepage ]