|[December 11, 2012]
Research and Markets: Focus VOD - DVR HDTV 2012 Study Provides a Profile of Users/Subscribers for Each of the Services
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7crts/focus_vod_dvr)
has announced the addition of the "Focus
VOD - DVR HDTV 2012" report to their offering.
Taken from our annual syndicated study, State of Cable and Digital Media
2012, the FOCUS: VOD, DVR, HDTV 2012 report presents data on
subscription, usage of, and satisfaction with VOD, DVR, and HD services.
The FOCUS: VOD, DVR, HDTV 2012 report presents data on subscription,
usage of, and satisfaction with VO, DVR, and HD services. It also
provides a profile of users/subscribers for each of these services:
- 204 VOD users;
- 406 DVR subscribers;
- 433 HD subscribers.
The data reported come from our annual syndicated study State of Cable
and Digital Media 2012.
- 1,000 telephone interviews among heads of TV household (including
multichannel subscribers (cable, satellite, FiOS (News - Alert) TV, and U-verse TV) and
non-multichannel subscribers); fielded in January/February 2012.
- The survey was conducted among a stratified random sample using cable
systems as the primary sampling unit. The data are representative of all
TV homes in cable-homes passed areas.
Key Topics Covered:
1) VOD, DVR, and HD Services: Penetration
2) VOD and DVR Services: Usage
3) VOD and HD Services: Satisfaction
4) Users/Subscribers of VOD, DVR, and HD: Programming Profile
5) Users/Subscribers of VOD, DVR, and HD: Technology Profile
6) Users/Subscribers of VOD, DVR, and HD: Demographic Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7crts/focus_vod_dvr
[ Satellite Spotlight's Homepage ]